How do you think you would've reacted if you found out the girl/guy you were seeing was actually transexual?

This person is a very attractive man/woman and you go along great togheter. This person is fun, loving, and is close to the perfect partner to you.

After 6 wonderful months toegheter he/she tells you they are transexual
Updates:
Im talking about someone who is fully transition. So transexual woman with a vagina and av transexual man with av penis

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Transsexual women can be with a penis or vagina. It they tell me about this secret , I will reject them. But I will not feel bad for them. They need to find love but from partners who are willing to accept them from their hearts due to attraction for them and their whole body fully knowing that they are transsexual.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be shocked and I don't know, probably end it

Still support them and all but I don't want a woman down there, even if he is a man for himself, I do need a Penis, you know what I mean?
    Also it's easy to operate a Penis into a vagina, but a vagina into a Penis? Yeah you know, it's difficult

0|0
    0|0
    • Would tur change your mind if the he had av penis?

• I don't know, I guess not, I'm really sorry, but I don't think I could handle it, also it would depend on how much I like this person
      If I'm sure that he is going to be my husband and he is the one, than no problem, oke
      but if I just like him and all, nope I wouldn't

• No need to aplogize

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Assuming we never saw each other naked and or had sex, then I'd be very shocked and unfortunately have to end the romantic part of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be stunned at first, if love is strong enough_ then i will stick around 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • A swift uppercut

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd have a wtf face going on

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of vomit.

1|0
    0|0
  • not even going there

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn i got catfished again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would be hurt that they didn't tell me before the relationship became serious but it wouldn't change my feelings for that person. When you're in love it's what's on the inside that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh because i'm one myself and then ask why they felt the need to hide it for so long. Although i'd almost certainly pick up upon it, through certain actions. Very minor ones most wouldn't notice but i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be shocked, I would feel deceived and I would break up with him.
    I also wouldn't talk to this person anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes