How do you think you would've reacted if you found out the girl/guy you were seeing was actually transexual?

This person is a very attractive man/woman and you go along great togheter. This person is fun, loving, and is close to the perfect partner to you.

After 6 wonderful months toegheter he/she tells you they are transexual
Im talking about someone who is fully transition. So transexual woman with a vagina and av transexual man with av penis

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Transsexual women can be with a penis or vagina. It they tell me about this secret , I will reject them. But I will not feel bad for them. They need to find love but from partners who are willing to accept them from their hearts due to attraction for them and their whole body fully knowing that they are transsexual.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be shocked and I don't know, probably end it

Still support them and all but I don't want a woman down there, even if he is a man for himself, I do need a Penis, you know what I mean?
    Also it's easy to operate a Penis into a vagina, but a vagina into a Penis? Yeah you know, it's difficult

• Would tur change your mind if the he had av penis?

• I don't know, I guess not, I'm really sorry, but I don't think I could handle it, also it would depend on how much I like this person
      If I'm sure that he is going to be my husband and he is the one, than no problem, oke
      but if I just like him and all, nope I wouldn't

• No need to aplogize