Do males think differently to females?

I've heard many times that boys think really different to girls, as in guys tend to not get as emotional to girls, girls are more needy etc... but how much of this is true?

524

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on both the men and women in question.

Men and women generally view some things differently, but to varying degrees. It's really hard to give specifics, because there are always exceptions.

I've known women that aren't emotional, at all, just as I've known some men who were very emotional. Same with being needy, and many other things. There are certain stereotypes about both men and women, but they don't apply to everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they do. I find men in general more logical thinkers than women , and they seem to try to work out a problem or dilemma using their brains without emotions being too much involved. I love the way men reason on things. They tend to get to the point without
    " beating around the Bush" . They seem more technical minded too

I have 4 brothers and I've always went to them advice coz I love to see things from a man's perspective. It helps me to see things in a different light so I can come to some sort of resolution