How do people buy drugs for the first time?

Do you just walk around and hope you bump into someone dodgy at night?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the drug, there are places where you might come across people selling or more likely meet them through a friend. For example, I used to meet guys at my local skate park years ago and there was always guys standing around smoking weed. All you'd have to do is go ask them if you can buy some lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• Don't go there. Drugs are never worth the effort, money or future damage. I've lost many froends to drugs and alcohol and I am proud to say I didn't give into drugs. I binge drunk for 18 years and it nearly wrecked my life and relationships. Do yourself a favour and stay clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost all high schools have drug dealers (Im assuming you're in high school) wouldn't recommend starting off with anything else but weed and If you do make sure you aren't taking any medication. If you know that someone smokes you should ask them if they can hook you up if they ask anything else above 10$ for a gram stay away from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol contacts, i know loads of people willing to give it to me for free however i dont do drugs. If you want them go find the right guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pushers everywhere.
    We had to chase them away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes