How does minimum wage affect your life?

-is the minimum wage too low?
- should minimum wage be 15 dollars per hour,
-how does low minimum wage affect you & your life?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Minimum wage isn't too low. The real problem is too many people think it is suppose to be able to support a family or a decent life. Minimum wage is what you earn while going to school before you start your career in your real job. Minimum wage is for a spouse that works nights to help support their family. Minimum wage is not a career job. It is a temporary stepping stone in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• A minimum wage that high is a bad idea. Minimum wage jobs right now will hire just about anyone. Why? Because they know they don't pay much, so they can't be picky. If they are forced to pay out that kind of money, they are going to be very picky. A lot of less qualified people will have a very hard time finding a job.