Is B Cup too small?

im a B cup and they feel pretty small, i would rather want a C-cup but u know, i can't really change it, So is it too small or is it fine?

would you rather want a girl with C than B?

(i am 5'4/5'5 and 110 pounds)

220

Most Helpful Guy

• do not worry about boob size, there are tons of other things that matter much more. I'm sure this is not the first time someone tells you that, but it won't be the last, because it's true.
    I'm sure you have lots of other important things in your life

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on your frame. If you're small-framed, a B cup is a good proportionate size; if you're a thick fuck, then a B cup would be too small.

• i got dat slim hourglass booty