Is B Cup too small?

im a B cup and they feel pretty small, i would rather want a C-cup but u know, i can't really change it, So is it too small or is it fine?

would you rather want a girl with C than B?

(i am 5'4/5'5 and 110 pounds)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• do not worry about boob size, there are tons of other things that matter much more. I'm sure this is not the first time someone tells you that, but it won't be the last, because it's true.
    I'm sure you have lots of other important things in your life

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on your frame. If you're small-framed, a B cup is a good proportionate size; if you're a thick fuck, then a B cup would be too small.

0|0
    0|0
    • i got dat slim hourglass booty

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Nah, it's fine. Cup size doesn't really matter to a guy. Okay, it does a bit, but the fact remains that it is completely subjective to the guy. Some like A, others go F, it is completely different to what a guy wants. I think considering you're 5'4/5'5 it's completely normal to be a B cup. It really doesn't matter tbh for a guy, especially because most guys who have commented here don't really know the difference and have Googled the difference before commenting, trust me haha ;) .

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd actually rather be with a girl who's a B cup, rather than a C cup, honestly.

I know that sounds counterintuitive, but I've always preferred smaller breasts to larger ones, and yours would be a great size.

0|1
    0|0
  • B cup is perfectly fine in my opinion. It's not something I worry about when I'm interested in someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as i can lift her and slam her against the wall when we get freaky idc what cup size she is

0|0
    0|2
    • But cup size doesn't matter depending on your physical health. if you exercise keep yourself fit they'll look big naturally. Sometimes breasts grow when a woman gains weight but their gut grows with them. so its all about your preference

• Dont care. Its fine. Stop caring about the things you can't change (without implants in this case)

0|1
    0|0
  • B cup is perfectly fine. Ass is where it's really at for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Bs and Cs the same. they are my favorite sizes

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe your band size makes the bigger difference there.

0|1
    0|0
  • C cup handful, B cup my mouthful. I am good with either one.

0|0
    0|0
  • All Boobs Matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • B and C's both taste the same. No matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no! b cup is awesome! i love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been happy with B-cup girls all my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im fine with any size of cup

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you have them its fine...

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer smaller boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy likes you, he'll like your boobs too, no matter what size they are. Most of us aren't actually very picky

0|1
    0|0
  • Your boobs are EXACTLY the way I like them. Don't feel insecure. You're fine

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a D but if she has a big ass, it makes up for it. I saw a girl at work, she had a ginormous ass but non existent boobs... didn't matter...

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• No it's fine

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes