How was your day?

How was your day?
How was your day?
How was your day?
How was your day?
How was your day?

How do you feel about your day? Disappointed, anxious, happy, etc? What did you do? How was your day?
I went to school and whatnot, then played with this little guy and read!

Please don't criticize anyone

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty good so far, relaxing with my final few days of high school left as I'm about to graduate next week. c-:

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My day was pretty good. But nerve wrecking. That moment when you think yeah I'm working my ass off today! Until you hear all your bosses mention your name and you start shitting bricks. What did I do? Why did they talk about me XD. And then I overslept. Haha.
    And that cat is cute xD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Just like any other day for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Today has been shit. I found someone on POF, started up a conversation, found out they are a prisoner and then was rejected for not being good enough for her. So, kind of changes my perspective on trying to date, I think I know how my friend feels now and it's pretty shitty

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a good simple day you had. I think animals are good for de-stressing if you've had issues at school or what not.

My day was alright. Researching for parts to help with one thing and then troubleshooting another issue to see if we need to replace a part there as well. Then reflecting on things I should have done here or there in the past. Spending time with family at home and listening to how things went at home and communicating about it. Playing games as an outlet from stresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here's how everyday treats me... LOL..
    media.tenor.co/.../tenor.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • It had its ups and downs. Work was a clusterfuck, then we did stupid shit to waste time, then we left because we didn't have any of our equipment or vehicles. I fucked off for a while then went to the gym. After my workout and lunch I fucked off again, then went out in town to go get a book I've been wanting. I got yet more reminders of why I dislike cities, and what absolute assholes Washington drivers are. Considered going to the mall just to people watch, ultimately rejected that idea because I just want to go back to my own space and not deal with anyone. Now I'm debating whether I want to get anything for dinner or just say to hell with it, fuck off for a couple hours, and then go to bed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww that sucks. I'm sorry

• For what? Overall it was pretty decent. I worked out, I got a book I've been wanting, I played video games for a bit, I surfed the web, and I got Jack in the Box, which we don't have where I live so I only get it when I come to Washington. All in all, it was a pretty decent day.

• *All of which re good things

I still haven't gotten the hang of checking my posts before I click the damn button.

• Sleepy day, It looks that you spent your day with your husband
    Cool pics, what exactly is happened in the last pic?

1|0
    0|0
  • every day I'm depressed and just wanted to kill myself

1|0
    0|0
  • My day is part of your day because we are together on GAG. We are doing great just now. My day started 9 hours back and it ran well up to now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't wake up to go to school so i stayed at home and played skyrim
    wait, what is he doing in the last pic?

1|0
    0|0
  • Work , dinner , sleep...
    Busy on a Monday
    Hopefully Tuesdays better

1|0
    0|0
  • If the Cardinals won, it would've been close to perfect!

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a waste of time !!!
    What did u played? What do u like to play?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ok had a migraine tester day from hot day an today filling a bit better to day

1|0
    0|0
  • comparing last two days its less wild and adventures but a much needed relaxation

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty good actually, I made a new acquaintance :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • My day was chillaxing and cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really boring actually

1|0
    0|0
  • It was ok. Seems you had a cat day, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too bad. Up to being lazy

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine went to Bible study then chilled

1|0
    0|0
  • my day has just started

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, no different than any other day.

1|0
    0|0
  • day is just starting..

1|0
    0|0
  • boring, like always

1|0
    0|0
  • Today was good 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • boring Monday

1|0
    0|0
  • just like any other day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... i just woke up.. 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Terrible until your cute cat brought a smile to my face.

media.giphy.com/media/vuFbFzDveAJSo/giphy.gif

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Meh, kinda sad.
    A boy a grade ahead of me - his sister passed away a few days ago. I attended the visitation and saw her in the casket. I saw him, too. Hugged him and felt his pain, and all around me was family and friends who were inspired by his sister. She was only 20. RIP.

1|0
    0|0
  • Got called an attention whore for being depressed, but besides that, I guess it was the same as any other day.

1|0
    0|0
  • victorious xD but nah, average Tuesday. (but living through is a victory for me)

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, how Adorable, hun!!! You just made my whole New day as I Start this One, hun. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • My day was pretty fun and productive! Went to an art gallery and finished a project early.

1|0
    0|0
  • I worked all day. I was uneventful though. Nothing out of the ordinary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sat on the couch and slept

1|0
    0|0
  • Started to early I'm still tired

1|0
    0|0
  • My day was dayful

1|0
    0|0
  • it was ok

1|0
    0|0
  • eh. it'll get better but it was ok ig.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes