isn't having a crush when you are 33 and up, childish? Like what is a crush?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not really childish. it's the affectionate stage in a early forming of a relationship if you think about it

1|0
    0|0
    • Like if a 34 yr old guy says that he is crushing on me hard, what do i make of it?

• Show All
    • Right? So there for he is full of shit right if he isn't asking me out?

• no not true. just don't pressure your "relationship" let whatever it is, be. just focus on learning who they are and if they make you happy

Most Helpful Girl

• no it can happen any time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I suppose you can, in theory, crush at any age. How others perceive that, on the other hand, is what you're talking about. I guess the way I view it is I care a lot less now about how others see things than I did when I was younger. I just do what I want now and let the chips fall as they may.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not. Attraction to someone can happen at any age. Interest in someone can happen at any age. You can replace "Crush" with a synonym if you want. But there is nothing childish or wrong about crushing on someone at any age.

0|0
    0|0
  • a crush, to me, is being interested in someone. simple as that. i dont see it as childish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not childish. A crush is the feeling of attraction you have for the other person.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think we are supposed to call it infatuation as adults. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 48 and I have a crush on Jenna Haze. Of course, she doesn't even know I exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would you think that's childish?

1|0
    0|0
  • no its not

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes