How do you make money without a job?

Okay, so I'm fourteen years old and I'm trying to earn at least $800 (sounds crazy for my age ikik) I just want a little bit of help that's all...

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha! People in their 30's are trying to hit that!

Try street performing. Maybe singing if you can't play anything. Find out how to make money using your hobbies.

My boss told me about this guy who used to make videos of cute animals like rabbits and birds and stuff and then he would post them on a website where if the page didn't raise a certain amount of money, he would kill the animal. lol (jk that's terrible)

I think he had one big campaign to make him stop for good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do the paper round. Good money in that. Take up boundary umpiring for the local team. Where i live boundary umpires for kids footy make 60 bucks a game and for netball 15 bucks a game.