How do you make money without a job?

Okay, so I'm fourteen years old and I'm trying to earn at least $800 (sounds crazy for my age ikik) I just want a little bit of help that's all...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha! People in their 30's are trying to hit that!

Try street performing. Maybe singing if you can't play anything. Find out how to make money using your hobbies.

My boss told me about this guy who used to make videos of cute animals like rabbits and birds and stuff and then he would post them on a website where if the page didn't raise a certain amount of money, he would kill the animal. lol (jk that's terrible)

I think he had one big campaign to make him stop for good.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do the paper round. Good money in that. Take up boundary umpiring for the local team. Where i live boundary umpires for kids footy make 60 bucks a game and for netball 15 bucks a game.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Since you say you have no job, you probably don't have much (if any) money to buy things and resell them. So you'll have to fix that problem first. Offer to walk/pet sit neighbor's dogs and cats. Mow lawns, shovel snow. The only thing you have to trade is labor. Babysit if you can.

0|1
    0|0
  • My wife makes craft items and sells them at craft shows. The only thing is, she has to make things that are unique and new (one of the things she's making are 'putz houses'. You know, those little glittery houses that go around the bottom of a Christmas tree). It's a hit-or-miss with items, but she's been making hundreds of dollars from customers buying things like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • sell candy at school buy it in bulk and you can make a 50% profit you could probably make 40-60 dollars a week. What could make you the most money if you can find someone you know is baby sitting you'll probably get 15$ an hour maybe more. if you do that a couple days a week for a couple hours you can make some good money for your age. do you have a time frame in which you want to raise 800?

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing without really putting much effort into it. Although I use to Twitch when I was playing Diablo III before the expansion and made about $2500 in total or so in the span of 4 months from the donation and guidelines and videos I make playing from the perverted people and others.

0|0
    0|0
  • odd jobs are just about the only way for a 14 year old to make cash, and that will probably take a long ass time to make $800

0|0
    0|0
  • Try selling things on eBay? Buy items that have some demand cheap at places like Goodwill or other second hand stores and resell them online at higher prices than you bought them.

0|0
    0|0
  • do what I do bitch go up to a person with a gun pointed saying give me that paper

1|0
    0|0
  • investment

0|0
    0|0
  • sex drugs or prostitution.

1|1
    0|0
  • so you thought you would see if someone here would give you money

0|0
    0|1
    • No, actually. But I can see how someone like you would assume that because I'm a little girl and I need 'guidance from an adult'

But the only reason why I want to try and put dedication to earn almost $1000 dollars is because I want to test my patience, you know? In about three years I graduate high school and I just want to start trying to do things by myself.

• uh huh OK

What Girls Said 4

• chores for family members

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't make money without working

0|0
    0|0
  • Cam girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to the dollar store or yard sales and buy some stuff, then sell it on ebay.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes