Do you think being rich makes being everything a lot more easy in life yes or no?

Personal as someone who comes from a poor family get has rich cousin's& grand parents I feel having money makes life a lot more easy. When you got money the only thing you gotta look for in life is happyniess

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely, worrying about rent, tuition, food on the table, electricity, lights, etc-that's draining. It would be nice to have such vital issues not even on the mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does make life easier. Rich people don't realize it probably, poor people do. Like a philosophy I remember from Captain America: The First Avenger, "A powerful man may lose respect for power but a weak man knows the value of it." Similarly a poor man knows why money is necessary. Knowing what we want is hard, knowing what we lack is easier, it tells us exactly what we need.