Do you think being rich makes being everything a lot more easy in life yes or no?

Personal as someone who comes from a poor family get has rich cousin's& grand parents I feel having money makes life a lot more easy. When you got money the only thing you gotta look for in life is happyniess

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely, worrying about rent, tuition, food on the table, electricity, lights, etc-that's draining. It would be nice to have such vital issues not even on the mind.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does make life easier. Rich people don't realize it probably, poor people do. Like a philosophy I remember from Captain America: The First Avenger, "A powerful man may lose respect for power but a weak man knows the value of it." Similarly a poor man knows why money is necessary. Knowing what we want is hard, knowing what we lack is easier, it tells us exactly what we need.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, of course it makes your life easier.

0|1
    0|0
    • O feel the same even through it known a feel people who say it does not. Alpt of my life problems could be solved with money

• yes and no

0|0
    0|0
  • Money probably does help a lot, but I don't think all rich people have only happiness to focus on. Some of them have disabilities or illnesses and maybe social issues.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It makes it easier sure.
    But studies have shown that happiness only increases to like 80k after that money doesn't have as much of an effect on happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it absolutely makes things easier, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Materialistic stuff and life in general yes

0|1
    0|0
  • hell yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that's universally known.
    Talent and hard work are the main things long term but being rich is undoubtedly going to help you succeed coach you give you less other things to worry about and introduce you to pepole.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes