What advice do you have for someone moving in with their partner?

I'm moving in with my boyfriend this summer and I'm a little nervous about it. I don't really like to share my space or my things lol. I had one roommate in college during the first semester of freshman year and chose to live by self ever since then.

im also the only child so never really had to share if you know what I am. I'm really excited to move forward with my boyfriend but I'm also extremely anxious about living with someone.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated! Thanks!

10