Who out there can Lucid Dream?

How do you do it?

Is it Scary?

Should I do it?

Will I sleep better?

Can I always control whether or not I do it?

76

Most Helpful Guy

• "1. How do you do it?"

Well, if you go online, I am sure there will be some tips to go about this, but if you ask my personal opinion then I would say that there is no real way of doing it as such, what I would say is you need to imagine something like flying before going to sleep and then that thoughts will turn into your dreams, I think it will only come if you do this regularly.

2. "Is it Scary?"

Yes, it can be but that really depends on your thoughts, it depends on what you see in your real life, the movies you watch and so on.

3."Should I do it?"

There is no harm in it. After all it's just a dream so you can try it.

4. "Will I sleep better?"

Again that would depend on your dreams, but I don't think lucid dreams interferes with your sleep as such, it's very unlikely. Even if your lucid dreams are not that good, you still sleep well.

At least that's what I can say from my experience. Many days I have had good lucid dreams and many days bad ones but not a single day it has caused any problem in my sleep pattern.

It works for me so I am sure it will work for you too.

I can tell you one thing that will surely help you sleep better and also have good dreams. Try and imagine " Sun" and just imagine that you are flying towards the sun and reaching the sun or whatever you think of regarding this. Do this when you are awake, try and have thoughts about sun and flight, once you keep doing this for a few days, these thoughts will start taking the form of your dreams and so after a while you will actually dream about flying towards the sun like superman.

Having lucid dreams related to " SUN" will definitely help you sleep better. Why? that's because " Sun" is a sign of success and positiveness so any lucid dreams related to sun will surely help you sleep better and will also help you achieve success in real life as well.

5. "Can I always control whether or not I do it?"

Well, initially it will be tough but with practise you can start controlling it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been able to do it since i was a kid. it is only scary when the dream gets too real (like when you think you are awake but then you wake up; very confusing). It helps to stave off nightmares but takes practice and you shouldn't control your dreams all the time. when i had a lucid nightmare i actually felt pain enough that i woke up. but it just takes practice and self control, like anything else in life. now that im better at it my dreams are like movies i get to participate in. its fun! and i only tweak the dream every now and then to either continue down the good path or keep away frim the scary stuff. just remember you can always wake up

• What's my possibility of sleep paralysis? Like I'm scared I won't be able to physically stop Lucid dreaming after doing it once - I'm also scared it's gonna be really scary or something and I won't know how to wake up.

• Wow thanks so much!

• sure thing haha