What's your favorite book?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• my favorite books would have to be the Powder Mage trilogy by Brian McClellan

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably go with Jane Austen's "Pride & Prejudice." That is the book that turned me onto literature vs books for kids and teens.

The one person who said "Les Miserables"... that is also a good one. Also love "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "The Great Gatsby." I could name many more, though.

This is a pic of one of many places I have books stashed, lol (most of the books you can make out are from my race/ethnicity phase):

https://imgur.com/a/GuFun

• I have so many books I just find an empty place and cram books in it lol, my parents told me I'm not allowed to buy anymore books because they're tired of finding them around the house crammed in random places 😂😂