How would you girls & guys deal with roommates eating your food?

Here's an example of how I handle it

https://youtu.be/1_18Jcw_wy8

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao the eyebrow! You looked a bit irritated. If they eat my stuff. I just grab their stuff and walk by their room eating it. And talk to them about random stuff to see if they pick up on what I'm putting down. Or merely dared them to eat my shit again and see what happens. But thankfully I don't have that roommate situation anymore. That stuff made me mad, but they usually stopped after they saw I wasn't cool with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I make something with antifreeze in it and wait for them to eat it.