How would you girls & guys deal with roommates eating your food?

Here's an example of how I handle it

https://youtu.be/1_18Jcw_wy8

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao the eyebrow! You looked a bit irritated. If they eat my stuff. I just grab their stuff and walk by their room eating it. And talk to them about random stuff to see if they pick up on what I'm putting down. Or merely dared them to eat my shit again and see what happens. But thankfully I don't have that roommate situation anymore. That stuff made me mad, but they usually stopped after they saw I wasn't cool with it.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I make something with antifreeze in it and wait for them to eat it.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'd probably be chill with it if it was like eggs or milk. But if they got into more expensive things without asking I'd be upset. Especially since I always offer to share when I make big batches :/

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd have a talk with them, because if it's something that I've been wanting to eat badly, I would be angry.
    If they keep doing it, I'll put something 'extra' in the food so they can be stuck on the toilet for the rest of the day

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say... damn it! It's expensive being vegan! XXD if you want to be one with me then share damn it xD.

1|0
    0|0
  • keep certain things in your room, don't buy too much chilled or frozen stuff at once, put your name on everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be mad af my food is sacred to me lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'd have a conversation with them, like grown people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her roommates hide her clothes and stuff in return @melina_19

0|0
    0|0
    • Wtf? I wish guys would stop tagging me in shit on this website.

Recommended myTakes