Does the idea of having kids scare you?

Every time I have a dream that I'm pregnant or have a baby I wake up in a cold sweat and feel weird the rest of the day lol
I can't even explain why, I just get this weird sick feeling every time (morning sickness? Lmao). I do want them eventually. Or a puppy.
Anyone else?

1022

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah unless you have kids.. you're not ready for them! it's normal.. you. need to focus on other things in life.. and not just get carried away by the dreaming thingy.. Try focusing on life's different sort of things.. engage in creative activities.. avoid such illusional thinking of kids n stuffs..

By the way.. your guy is lucky to see those beautiful eyes every time he wants!! 👍😊

• You can stare at my eyes and be lucky anytime you want, mr inalashesh

• lol.. your guy sees it every time in reality.. 2 bad we can only wish to see them!! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, yes. The thought of being pregnant with all the physical changes, nausea and perhaps painful conditions and then the pain of actually delivering - it scares me, a lot. I know as a female, I'm supposedly built for this stuff but I'd be scared. Only if my (current) SO would want to be a father and have a family with me would I seriously consider it. I've had that same dream you speak of a couple of times and I also woke up in cold sweat and had to check that it really was just a dream.

I'd also worry about what kind of world I'd be bringing them into, what kind of life I would be able to give them, and what strains it could possibly put on the relationship.