Does the idea of having kids scare you?

Every time I have a dream that I'm pregnant or have a baby I wake up in a cold sweat and feel weird the rest of the day lol
I can't even explain why, I just get this weird sick feeling every time (morning sickness? Lmao). I do want them eventually. Or a puppy.
Anyone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah unless you have kids.. you're not ready for them! it's normal.. you. need to focus on other things in life.. and not just get carried away by the dreaming thingy.. Try focusing on life's different sort of things.. engage in creative activities.. avoid such illusional thinking of kids n stuffs..

By the way.. your guy is lucky to see those beautiful eyes every time he wants!! 👍😊

0|0
    0|0
    • You can stare at my eyes and be lucky anytime you want, mr inalashesh

• lol.. your guy sees it every time in reality.. 2 bad we can only wish to see them!! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, yes. The thought of being pregnant with all the physical changes, nausea and perhaps painful conditions and then the pain of actually delivering - it scares me, a lot. I know as a female, I'm supposedly built for this stuff but I'd be scared. Only if my (current) SO would want to be a father and have a family with me would I seriously consider it. I've had that same dream you speak of a couple of times and I also woke up in cold sweat and had to check that it really was just a dream.

I'd also worry about what kind of world I'd be bringing them into, what kind of life I would be able to give them, and what strains it could possibly put on the relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• The thought of having them right now would be terrifying, thankfully though my boyfriend can't get pregnant from butt stuff 😂

1|1
    0|0
    • Bahaha you've almost convinced me to convert

• Show All
    • I'll ask my man but I don't know how open he'll be to getting pegged
      Will update you.

• Cool. Keep me posted because this is important stuff!

• 0|2
    0|0
  • Scare? No, but I definitely wouldn't do this to myself willingly. Never been interested in having kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • getting a vasectomy soon that way I'll never have to worry about that

0|0
    0|0
  • You kidding me? You? Kidding.. no.. me.. kidding? what? No.. you? what!! kids..

No.. I am not freaking out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, the more the merrier! I want at least 3 one day. Kids are the best thing that can happen...

Just not at the moment. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me sick to my stomach to think of bringing an innocent life into this God-forsaken World, only to experience pain, sorrow, and heartache.

0|0
    0|0
  • what I want to know is why do you look like a younger version of megan fox. suspicious hmm..

0|0
    0|0
    • What could this meannnn

• Show All
    • We don't want to ruin your Victoria secret collection

• I mean.. i got all this kinky stuff for you, but instead you wanna play games

• Well, it's kind of a life-changing thing, so yeah it's scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like you have something that is the opposite of baby fever.

maybe baby phobia 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really
    But if I can afford it or not does
    Wanna give my kids things I never had as a kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Yepp

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i hope to live it soon

0|0
    0|0
  • no.. but I have never wanted kids though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea because I don't want any

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, sounds painless to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pull a watermelon out of your penis and get back to me on that

• I did pass a stone once and it was like pissing glass. But I don't plan on being the bloatee anyway.

• Lol "pull a watermelon out of ur penis" so funny

• I love kids. I want them

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it scares me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really it's how much money it costs does

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, but maybe that is because I have worked with them for the last 7 years. I don't want infants or toddlers though because their high pitched whining gets me very angry quickly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I was the same way. Got worse when I got pregnant lmfao but it really isn't bad. The worst thing is having to constantly worry about another human who's helpless and depending on you for everything but it's also hella fun. My daughter has me laughing so hard that I cry multiple times a day.

1|1
    0|0
  • that's how I feel about marriage 😂 I have a child and it's honestly a joy for me but don't worry if it's not for you, that's 100% fine, we're all different x

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be terrified of those dreams. Now I don't feel that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • kittens. go with kittens.
    thank me later.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn2t scare me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I love babies. It doesn't scare me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss!

0|0
    0|0
  • As an aside, dreaming about pregnancy can actually be about bringing any important project to completion. Maybe you're not fearful of having children, but rather something big you're working on not turning out right. Who knows? Dreams are very interesting, and yeah, sometimes hit us in the feels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I get a queasy feeling in my stomach whenever I imagine a baby growing inside of there. 🙁

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes