Memories in Children -- What do you want your child to remember?

How, if you could choose.. should they remember you?
Are your child any different, than you were as a child?

Do you raise your child differently, than you were raised?

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• Love yourself that's what I would tell my child. Growing up I was so busy giving out so much of what I didn't have deep down inside then ended up draining myself in the long run. If you cannot love yourself then you are incapable of showing love to anyone else. We cannot portray what we don't have. For instance , money and that's a big factor in the world we're in today everyone wants to look rich and show off what they hadn't work for and that being someone else's money. We cannot mimic love for it cannot be duplicated. When you work hard within loving yourself it pays off because it becomes easier to love others and forgive.

Most Helpful Guy