If women want equality is it wrong to not hit them?

as you know every woman wants equality, but if you hit them back , they gonna say " YOU GOING TO JAIL YOU HIT A WOMAN" what happend to " equality" ? HMMM

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the oldest, most stupid anti feminism argument that exists. Nobody should get attacked or hurt in a relationship no matter if man or women. And of course women don't want to get hit by man its obvious that most women are not in the strong enough to defend themselves

1|0
    0|1
    • Which would you rather have? A system where both genders are treated equally on all spectrums or a system where one gender gets special treatment?

• Show All
    • @sarath1997 its ok bro

• haha OK bye bro... small habit always likes to end convo... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

• equal is equal if you attack me. I will hit you. its only fair. I would only hit females I don't know tho. women I know wouldn't do stupidness like that. they'd be women and not animals.

0|1
    0|0
    • well said mate you understand the point of this question

• Thanks man. It's basic human right to be able to defend yourself from harm.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• for me its about how they are physically. someone hitting a person that is physically inferior is just not acceptable, regardless of the gender, and men just usually happen to be physically stronger than women. if a dude hits a women who could defend herself and hit back with the same strength and force itd be okay for me personally, even if that sounds weird.

0|0
    0|1
    • you hit me i hit you back, simple

• its not that easy. if a really small and weak person hits you (which probably wouldn't hurt you anyway) do you hit them back full force and knock them out just bc "now you're allowed to"? its wrong in my opinion, regardless of the gender

• well thats your opinion right? no mankind expect my parent can hit me simple :D

• i do not go around hitting men or women, why do you?

2|0
    0|1
    • i only hit someone if they do hit me, no goes around and hit people for no reason! DUH

• I say if they hit you it is fair to hit back but don't start the hitting if you aren't getting hit.

0|2
    0|0
    • yup hit me and i hit you back simple, no hit then no hit! seems like you are the only one who gets it

• go ahead and try

0|0
    0|0
    • already did :P

• Show All
    • he says hiding behind "anonymous" lol

• "he say s hiding" lmao

• It's pretty fucking sick that you think equality means "this is my free ticket to beat a woman."

1|1
    0|0
    • "sick" because i want to defend my self? hmm ok feminist

• Show All
    • @jacquesvol let me get this buddy, a woman hits you and you just gonna watch her hit you'? ok buddy :P

• I'll fend her attack off easily, no need to hit her if she isn't armed.

What Guys Said 5

• I would hope that everyone knows that if a woman gets violent first, she will go to jail if the police is called.

I could have called the police on my ex, but I decided against it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is the equality women want and there is the equality feminists want. But in both cases hitting a female is not an option. Equality can have its compromises.

0|0
    0|2
  • Well she can say whatever she wants, but if she hit you, unless your life depends on it, do not hit her. Call authorities instead.
    This applies even if genders are reversed.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means that we need to beat women only 77% as hard as we beat men.

0|0
    0|0
  • If men want equality is it wrong to not hit them?
    If MRAs want equality is it wrong to not hit them?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes