If women want equality is it wrong to not hit them?

as you know every woman wants equality, but if you hit them back , they gonna say " YOU GOING TO JAIL YOU HIT A WOMAN" what happend to " equality" ? HMMM

66

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the oldest, most stupid anti feminism argument that exists. Nobody should get attacked or hurt in a relationship no matter if man or women. And of course women don't want to get hit by man its obvious that most women are not in the strong enough to defend themselves

• Which would you rather have? A system where both genders are treated equally on all spectrums or a system where one gender gets special treatment?

• @sarath1997 its ok bro

• haha OK bye bro... small habit always likes to end convo... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

• equal is equal if you attack me. I will hit you. its only fair. I would only hit females I don't know tho. women I know wouldn't do stupidness like that. they'd be women and not animals.

• well said mate you understand the point of this question

• Thanks man. It's basic human right to be able to defend yourself from harm.