Why is it okay for women to shit talk their own gender but when I do it I'm a misogynist, or for any group to trash themselves but others cant?

This shit really pisses me off. Recently one of my family members, a female, was shit talkin the female gender and I was like "Why is it when I say things like what you just said, I'm a sexist, but when you do it's okay?" Her answer was quite literally "Because I'm a woman". So someone please explain this shit to me.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't trash women... so, I haven't tried to play this card. When some of my female friends would say "I can't go to an all girls school, that's too much estrogen. There would be fights" I didn't agree XD I don't wanna go because there's not enough testosterone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Female hypocrisy.