Why is it okay for women to shit talk their own gender but when I do it I'm a misogynist, or for any group to trash themselves but others cant?

This shit really pisses me off. Recently one of my family members, a female, was shit talkin the female gender and I was like "Why is it when I say things like what you just said, I'm a sexist, but when you do it's okay?" Her answer was quite literally "Because I'm a woman". So someone please explain this shit to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't trash women... so, I haven't tried to play this card. When some of my female friends would say "I can't go to an all girls school, that's too much estrogen. There would be fights" I didn't agree XD I don't wanna go because there's not enough testosterone.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Female hypocrisy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• assume it's like how you can talk shit about a brother or sister, but if someone else does it, it's not okay

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that shit's just as dumb too.

• Show All
    • I get what you are saying but that means that she feels closer to women that are strangers than to him and that is fcked up

• Your looking at the wrong perspective. It's not about her closeness with him, it's her closeness to women in general vs his closeness to women in general. It's like the only black people are allowed to say n** thing, they are a part of the group so they're allowed but outsiders are not. it doesn't really make much sense or anything it's just that that's how it works

• Wow, what a true sexist of a family member. I feel ya bro!

There are no rules to it. You will be called anything.
    Also remember, that there is the so called pussy pass. Only the low sort of human sc um make use of the so called pussy pass. Your example just used it and subscribed to double standards. I would not hold any amount of respect to such persons.

But at the same time i wonder how a woman is supposed to be a misogynist OR how is a man supposed to be a misandrist? 🤔

Can't deny, that there are scumbags in both genders and that it is not gender specific at the same time. Doesn't define the person. It's just a property for the most part.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes