What do you do when you're dad wants a boy child?

what happens when your dad wants a boy child and you are a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about that as I'm a boy.. bt my mom always wantend a girl instead of me and it hurts a lot :(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Story of my life. My dad wanted a son. The ultrasound tech made a mistake during the ultrasound and thought that I was going to be a boy. I know he was disappointed to see me after birth, just a girl. I guess his reaction was normal for an Asian male though. Many want sons. The way I see it, for a dad to continue to be resentful of you having been born a girl is stupid. You cannot control the gender that you are born with. Maybe one day he will come around and realize that having a daughter is just a wonderful blessing as having a son.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Explain to him very slowly, because he's not too smart, that daughters are wonderful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. I wanted to have to of each and have 3 girls and one boy. I still love them all the same. End the end once they are born and are healthy that is all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • it does not mean he does not love you. Daughters are more affectionate to parents than sons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him how you feel about this and prove it to him that girls are better than guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, that didn't happen for me... but it would suck for sure especially if he didn't get over it by the time he and your mom left the ultrasound clinic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to get over it. He didn't get a son, who cares. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • O Dear, I see our "South African Friend" is back again with the same old pathetic rubbish.
    Hopefully though they will very soon be Not Active Anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes