What do you do when you're dad wants a boy child?

what happens when your dad wants a boy child and you are a girl?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about that as I'm a boy.. bt my mom always wantend a girl instead of me and it hurts a lot :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Story of my life. My dad wanted a son. The ultrasound tech made a mistake during the ultrasound and thought that I was going to be a boy. I know he was disappointed to see me after birth, just a girl. I guess his reaction was normal for an Asian male though. Many want sons. The way I see it, for a dad to continue to be resentful of you having been born a girl is stupid. You cannot control the gender that you are born with. Maybe one day he will come around and realize that having a daughter is just a wonderful blessing as having a son.