What are the easiest ways of earning money, for a 16yr old high schooler?

I need a new graphics card, but my fucking parents won't buy me one (even though I literary ask for nothing big, throughout the whole year, not even clothes) So I figured might as well earn a graphic card... so what are some of the ways a 16yr old guy (in India) can earn around 80 usd (5000 Indian rupees)

35

Most Helpful Girl

• mow neighbours lawns, help one of ur parents friends and let them pay u for the day, work at a library, carwash, grocery store, and u can search online for some sites that pay u for doing questionnaires and giving ur opinions on stuff i dont remember the name of the site but i saw it once, they pay u for doing easy stuff like that online and u can sell things u aren't using at home with ur parents permission of course and u can cook and sell too

Most Helpful Guy

• A 5000 Indian rupees gpu is good for nothing.
    My Advice:-
    - Respect your parents. I don't think they are techie so obviously from their point of view, its idiotic to spend 5000 Rs on some chip with little fans.
    - I like it that you wanna build your gaming rig by spending your own hard earned cash. So Indian guy, you can't earn much at your age in India.
    So Hav patience, download all games you like and keep em. Study hard, get into a cool college, do internships. You will earn money as well as good experience which will get you nice job.

Also if you do B. Tech in CSE/IT (in near future) , your parents will get you a laptop so buy a gaming laptop.

Lastly, speaking from experience, enjoy life with friends and focus on girls. Hav fun in reality for now. Gaming can come later.
    Your future self will thank me for giving this advice.

P. S. I am an Indian too.