In general Mothers are better caretakers of their kids than Fathers are. Agree or Disagree?

MOST mothers who are nursing newborns who caring for children in diapers do a much better job with children than father.

Agree or disagree?

Disclaimer: I'm not saying all, im saying most
  • Agree, mothers are generally better caretakers than fathers are for their kids
  • Disagree, the fathers are actually better caretakers of their children than mothers are
  • Disagree, it's pretty even that mothers and fathers are good caretakers of their children
    Vote C
Just watched the Red Pill documentary which is what inspired this question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE
Do you agree with Madeintheusa's answer? "Young children need their mothers a whole lot more than their fathers when it comes to caregiving"

2021

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a lot of guys (in many relationships) are often the breadwinners (not always, but often). So the guy is doing his part by supporting his family financially. I think it can be pretty even/balanced. Both parents just contribute to the child in different ways. (Both are equally important.) I think it's still important for the dad to try to be emotionally present in a child's life (and make the time to do that) whenever he can though (especially for boys), because that can really affect a child's development down the road. And any guy who is willing to (try) and change a diaper once in awhile gets an A in my book. They're only babies once!

• Do you think mothers are more likely to be emotionally present than fathers are?

• It depends. If the father works full-time it's literally impossible for him to be there as much physically. But whenever he is there he can still make that quality time count. I think it just depends on the guy as an individual. (No two dads are exactly the same). (Neither are mothers.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that mothers generally do a better job with younger children. However, when kids are in their teens, mothers are overprotective while fathers set limits and try to get their children ready to face the world on their own, so fathers do a better job with older children.