Do you view girls without tattoos less attractive?

I really just feel like I'm instantly less attractive cause I don't have a single one. I see guys just go crazy on girls that are covered with them. My ex was constantly trying to get me to get tatted cause I'd be even hotter... And the guy I'm talking to now his ex was covered head to toe and im just... blah
I don't know I just don't see it as a good use of my money... and I'd be picky as hell about the artist getting it right anyway.
But I just feel like I'm not good enough without them. Like I'm just plain and boring.
And I hate how guys just obsess over girls that do and would choose a girl like that over someone who doesn't have them.
Or at least every guy I know

119

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Girls with tattoos are much more attractive.

Women generally get ink so they can show everyone how damaged they are. It's like they think they need a flag to show everybody their daddy issues, or that they're a slut, etc.

Unless it's something small and concealable, when I see a girl with tats I know she's damaged goods. And most other men do, too. Maybe not consciously, but they *know*. And they're flocking to those girls because they know there's a damn good chance she's a whore, and thus, she puts out.

I'll fuck a bitch with tats, sure, but (assuming I was ever to be interested in a relationshit again) I wouldn't want her as a girlfriend. Fuck & Chuck, that's it. And then I'd look for a woman without ink for a relationshit.

Most Helpful Girl

• some people look good with tattoos, and some do not.

my husband has zero tattoos, and i don't think that adding one would add to or diminish his attractiveness in any way. same goes for you.

i only have one currently, and i was extremely picky when i started looking for artists. i sent a picture and had the guy i chose make a stencil to work from: the tattoo is my dad's art, and it was important to me that the tattoo looked exactly like the original.

a lot of guys probably like super-tatted chicks in theory because it fits the fantasy "bad-girl" image.