Do you view girls without tattoos less attractive?

I really just feel like I'm instantly less attractive cause I don't have a single one. I see guys just go crazy on girls that are covered with them. My ex was constantly trying to get me to get tatted cause I'd be even hotter... And the guy I'm talking to now his ex was covered head to toe and im just... blah
I don't know I just don't see it as a good use of my money... and I'd be picky as hell about the artist getting it right anyway.
But I just feel like I'm not good enough without them. Like I'm just plain and boring.
And I hate how guys just obsess over girls that do and would choose a girl like that over someone who doesn't have them.
Or at least every guy I know

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Girls with tattoos are much more attractive.

Women generally get ink so they can show everyone how damaged they are. It's like they think they need a flag to show everybody their daddy issues, or that they're a slut, etc.

Unless it's something small and concealable, when I see a girl with tats I know she's damaged goods. And most other men do, too. Maybe not consciously, but they *know*. And they're flocking to those girls because they know there's a damn good chance she's a whore, and thus, she puts out.

I'll fuck a bitch with tats, sure, but (assuming I was ever to be interested in a relationshit again) I wouldn't want her as a girlfriend. Fuck & Chuck, that's it. And then I'd look for a woman without ink for a relationshit.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some people look good with tattoos, and some do not.

my husband has zero tattoos, and i don't think that adding one would add to or diminish his attractiveness in any way. same goes for you.

i only have one currently, and i was extremely picky when i started looking for artists. i sent a picture and had the guy i chose make a stencil to work from: the tattoo is my dad's art, and it was important to me that the tattoo looked exactly like the original.

a lot of guys probably like super-tatted chicks in theory because it fits the fantasy "bad-girl" image.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I find tattoos to be attractive but just because you don't have any doesn't make you less attractive. I'm going to date who I connect with most, not who is pretty. So you could have no tattoos or be completely covered in them and I can go either way, depends on who you are as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • more attractive in fact! you ex have his personal taste and that doesn't mean he is right, if they dont accept you at first they will never find you attractive no matter what you do for them. dont waste your time

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm kind of disgusted that this could even be a question.

Women's bodies are like works of art from master artists.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a460d87c07.jpg

https://www.crystalinks.com/Venus_Botticelli.jpg

Tattoos are like graffiti tags on the freeway.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Graffiti_tags_2.JPG

Would Botticelli or Michelangelo's works be improved by graffiti tags? Would the Mona Lisa look better with a neck tattoo?

Do yourself a HUGE favor and skip the whole tattoo craze.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a preference honestly. For me I find a girl with a lot of tattoos a bit more intimidating which can be good and bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Girls without tattoos are attractive too , if you don't like to have tattoo don't do it , Never do something you don't like to impress others.. afterall Ferrari don't need a bumper sticker

0|1
    0|0
  • I like small independet tattoes, or completely clean girls. I dont like when girls look covered in ink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, yes. I just think that the ink ruins their body image.

0|1
    0|0
  • tats are trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I view girls WITH tattoos as less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • na your fine dont need tats to look hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer no tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea

0|0
    0|0
  • No actually prefer that I hate hate tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think girls with no tattoos are sexier

0|1
    0|0
  • less. I don't like them on a beautiful girls body

0|0
    0|0
  • I view girls without (large, obvious) tattoos as more attractive, honestly. If it's a small, discreet one, NBD.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them without any tattoos. At least without any that are visible in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • no.. tats are a turn off

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes