Would you do one of the following naked for 700 million euros?

Fight 3 Lynx with just a mop stick for 15 minutes in a cage

Fight 15 wolverines with a souvenir bat for 10 minutes

Sit in a airplane bathroom drenched with 15 gallons of ammonia and bleach for one hour and you are given adrenaline so you don't pass out and you also have to drink a gallon of antifreeze
lol chickens!!!
kjbkbkjbkbk
kgliglohy;h;o;oohii
ohglihlihlhihl

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Up yours to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the exchange rate, but maybe the lynx because they're not very big.

• Why not the others?

• Ammonia and bleach will kill you. Adrenaline won't do shit about poison gas.

Grizzly bears back down from wolverines. I won't mess with ONE of them, unless I've got one of my rifles and the damn thing is at least 100 meters away, so forget 15 of them and a damn toy bat.