Would you do one of the following naked for 700 million euros?

Fight 3 Lynx with just a mop stick for 15 minutes in a cage

Fight 15 wolverines with a souvenir bat for 10 minutes

Sit in a airplane bathroom drenched with 15 gallons of ammonia and bleach for one hour and you are given adrenaline so you don't pass out and you also have to drink a gallon of antifreeze
Updates:
lol chickens!!!
kjbkbkjbkbk
kgliglohy;h;o;oohii
ohglihlihlhihl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Up yours to?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the exchange rate, but maybe the lynx because they're not very big.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not the others?

• Ammonia and bleach will kill you. Adrenaline won't do shit about poison gas.

Grizzly bears back down from wolverines. I won't mess with ONE of them, unless I've got one of my rifles and the damn thing is at least 100 meters away, so forget 15 of them and a damn toy bat.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• No. Money is necessary but I get by. It's not important enough to me to do something stupid

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• antifreeze will kill you though you will die the ammonia and bleach before it does. wolverine's are rather small quite afraid of humans for the most part so I will take that as I just have to stand there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Death is inevitable in the airplane option and lynxes get very vicious in confined spaces. However, with the wolverines you didn't clarify what the situation would be so I could make any easy fight scenario up

0|0
    0|0
  • This is stupid, everything here will inevitably kill you

0|0
    0|0
  • l would fight 3 lynx with a mop in a cage for 15 mins

0|0
    0|0
  • I really wish these idiots would post without the anon so I could block them and not have to look at their whatever you call it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes