Do you believe women should get special treatment from men just for being women?

• Yes they should
    Vote A
  • No they should not
    Vote B
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm not talking about anyone you date, just strangers

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering basic respect is somehow regarded as special treatment I'm going to have to say yes.

0|1
    3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• no, why should a woman receive special treatment because she is a woman? I believe men and women can generally achieve the same in most situations without outside help so why create a special class? By giving women special treatment you are just saying that they are not able to do it on their own.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Women are a lot more sensitive, so yes... Unless she's an abuser, rapist, molester, bitch/asshole, or anything of the sort, why wouldn't you treat her like she was special?

0|0
    0|2
    • Equality?

• Show All
    • So are you saying men should also get special treatment?

• Depends on what you think special treatment is. I think girls should more than guys. Not because we're better, but because we have more social standards from society than men really do, whether or not anyone really acknowledges them. To some extent, men deserve some sort of special treatment, just like women do. Women more than men (where I live anyway). I guess it just depends on the situation, just like it would with a woman.

• I deserve special treatment for being awesome to you and giving you special treatment - otherwise I don't deserve shit. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about we all just be nice and respect each other regardless of gender

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. all men should offer me flowers and popcorn whenever they see me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shouldn't but it's really nice to have. In my country I always had a special treatment just for being a women.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general, no. Just use common curtesy. If she's heavily pregnant, be nice to her. She's about to lose her mind and she doesn't even know it

0|0
    0|0
  • If coc is special treatment then he'll yeah😝

0|0
    1|0
  • No, treat me normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Special treatment: no. Respect: yes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Both men and women should be treated equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because we have vaginas and they are super awesome sooooOooo

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 8

• I treat everyone exactly the same regardless of age or gender. Just because your a specific thing doesn't entitle you to any form of treatment. I'll respect you if you respect me, simple as that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes... If she's your wife or girlfriend !! Coz u are the whole world to her , she expects more from u than others !!

0|0
    0|2
    • But if she's not?

• Nope... U shouldn't , just Respect her for what she is !!
      If u do so to some Random friend they will take u for granted

• I say no, in the vast majority of cases. Certain cases, such as being on a subway with all the seats full and a pregnant woman enters, then yes I will give up my seat for her.

0|1
    0|0
  • if I'm dating her then yes, but anyone else id treat the same as a man. ill still be kind and polite but I'm not going to go out of my way just because of gender

0|0
    0|1
  • no they shouldn´t. but they still do so whatever xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, I believe everyone should be treated equally. No exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because women are more sensitive.

0|0
    0|2
  • No that's stupid

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes