Are YOU an example of what's wrong with society?

Are you? πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

2420

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• No I don't see myself a product of the environment. If i was, I would have been covered with tatts, listen to weird suicidal music, mentally ill, have a dead beat boyfriend and say yolo a lot. But I am none of those things. πŸ’«

• yes. this dude told me once that i'm the reason why we can't have nice things in the world. lol.

• Nope! Because if I was the world would be perfect πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hmmm. Let's see
    NON SJW/feminist
    Non "millennial"

I am the perfect example of the good of society.

• Perhaps lol I'd like to think not, but I probably am. A small percentage anyway

• I don't think so. I'm a pretty good person, open minded, I recycle! XD

• Possibly. Then again , there is worse so maybe I'm the opposite.

• Maybe, you're being kind of vague.

• yeah probably

• Possibly.

• I swear in one of your answers, you stated "pan". What's your sexual orientation then?

• Nope I've never said I'm pan, demisexual is my sexual orientation

• Nah.

• My mum says I amπŸ‘ that's kinda depressing...

• I don't know? I hope not

• I guess it depends on who you ask

• I am not perfect

• Yeah...

• I really hope not.

• Maybe... I do not know lol

• Probably. But it depends on what

• Hahah no.

• Fark yeah.

• Sometimes

• I do my best not to be.

What Guys Said 19

• I know this might sound arrogant but no. I tend to be neutral when it comes to sensitive aspects of society. For example I'm moderate/apolitical when it comes to politics, I have neutral views towards certain Social movements but if I believe something is in the wrong, I won't support it such as misandry.

• I am an example of an outcast in society. Socially awkward, barely any friends, generalized fear and anxiety. I see the wrong and point it out, but for the life of me I can't stop or change it. I'm too small. My power's too limited. I can bring a smile or two, but that's it. I can't shift the country to a better way, and even if I could there would be people of equal or greater power more than willing to shift it right back.

• Yes. I think we all are. Certain behaviors of mine are bad and certain ones are good. Most people fit this criteria I believe. All we can all do is try our best to treat others with compassion and love. But you know, Im proud of myself because I've come a long way from where I used to and all I can do is keep groing and that's what I plan on doing.

• No, but I know who are...
    -Bisexual women
    -Heteroromantic bisexual women
    -Smokers
    -Taxpayers
    -Many guys on this earth
    -4/20
    -Alcoholic
    -The media
    -People who kill others
    -Any other bad thing on this earth shouldn't be allowed.

You know why I didn't put lesbians or straight women on there, I love only straight women and I don't date lesbians. 😊

• No. If anything, I'm a product of what's wrong with society. Personally, I think I just *am*. No greater meaning, no hidden whosawhatsit, none of that.

• Nope. I am an example of society trying desperately to right itself.

• Yes. I treat women I think respect and try to get to know them better which is usually a turn off, and that's the opposite direction in which society today is going.

• If everyone was just a little more like me; but not too much, it would be a way better place. I probably think that at least once a day

• I don't litter, pay my taxes, am in school to better myself. Don't do or sell drugs, don't gamble. Don't listen to fake news. Try to donate here and there. I'm an honest and empathetic person.

• I hope that I'm an example of what society needs to improve on. But I don't know what it is you believe is wrong.

• Nope, not the best role model but I could could do so much worse.

• No, I don't think so

• In someone's mind, probably.

• Perhaps. Asocial and reclusive.

• Probably.

• most definitely

• nope im not

• Absolutely.

• No..