Why do people? I would love your point of view?

Why do people poison lungs and destroy liver? Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. Heck nobody is guaranteed even the next 5 seconds but all I know you can do is to just live life to the fullest. Just because someone tells you it's cool

123

Most Helpful Girl

• People get addicted, smoking cigs is down for young people but vaping and stuff is up. So, there's that. Also, people are taught to drink, like in my household the authority figures never encouraged drinking or anything but like so many of my white friends had parents give them alcohol or saw their parents drunk and stuff. I think southern white culture in America breeds alcoholics (bc the human body isn't really made to deal with it anyway)

• I read your opinion I've had a TBI as well my life almost ended but I will never touch poison to even come close to my life by choice

• It's hard to understand a sentence without proper grammar. Could you write more clear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Death is inevitable and more than 1 in 3 people will get cancer regardless of what they do or don't do. Life kills you, that is guaranteed. Therefore, live life how you choose while you have it, as long as you don't destroy other lives along the way.