Why do people? I would love your point of view?

Why do people poison lungs and destroy liver? Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. Heck nobody is guaranteed even the next 5 seconds but all I know you can do is to just live life to the fullest. Just because someone tells you it's cool

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People get addicted, smoking cigs is down for young people but vaping and stuff is up. So, there's that. Also, people are taught to drink, like in my household the authority figures never encouraged drinking or anything but like so many of my white friends had parents give them alcohol or saw their parents drunk and stuff. I think southern white culture in America breeds alcoholics (bc the human body isn't really made to deal with it anyway)

0|0
    0|0
    • I read your opinion I've had a TBI as well my life almost ended but I will never touch poison to even come close to my life by choice

• It's hard to understand a sentence without proper grammar. Could you write more clear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Death is inevitable and more than 1 in 3 people will get cancer regardless of what they do or don't do. Life kills you, that is guaranteed. Therefore, live life how you choose while you have it, as long as you don't destroy other lives along the way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I don't smoke but I don't see the problem with drinking in moderation. Like you said, we could die at any second and I know if I were to die tomorrow, I wouldn't think "I'm so glad I never drank in my entire life". I live my life with no regrets and have none so far so I'm quite happy to continue drinking in moderation and enjoying myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why some people smoke and drink - because everyone is going to die anyway.

Anyway, I live my life to the fullest by taking good care of my body. By taking good care of my health and giving my body the food and nutrients that it needs to function optimally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc. is what people use to live their life to the fullest. I'm not saying I agree with it but I certainly can understand it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyone makes unhealthy choices in life for pleasure or because of addiction. I should give up sugar. Some people don't ever exercise. Some get too much sun. Etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because it feels good. And you don't feel that poison or huge damage or sickness right away, so people don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • well, since nobody is guaranteed a tomorrow, what's wrong with smoking today away?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lung cancer.

• Show All
    • Or how about this: People should not encourage or promote their lifestyle.

• @Indian-African i don't encourage or promote smoking. but i like to understand someone else's perspective since it is presumptuous to think all people see life just as i do.

• because it feels good. I could make a million connections, but ill just say, many things in life feel good.. whether you acknowledge the effect is a different story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe that's their way of living life to the fullest, not ours to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • addiction is a horrible illness

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are addicted.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are stressed out

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I also don't get why people do drugs, smoke and drink alcohol.

And what I find hypocritical is the people who do these things don't like to be judged but like to judge non users and say we don't know how to have "fun".

0|0
    0|0
  • You answered your own question. You can't take the booze and the durries with you when you die.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes