Guys who do you choose?

do you

A) chose a woman who is so pretty and beautiful, and is really really popular but is ugly and nasty on the inside

or

B) An uglly woman, with no freinds but has the most beautiful personality you'll ever have.

just a little test to see what perception people have on beauty

123

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have given is two crappy options. I'd choose neither of those, I'd rather be single. Why would I want a total dick of a girl and why would I want the alternative to be a girl who I'm not even remotely attracted to?

• couldnt you see past the appearance on the outside? mabe if you just get to know option b and see past her appearence?

• Why do you need to see past the appearance when you can have a girl that you are attracted to as well? Are you in the business of buying products that don't appeal to you? Even when we buy food it is well known that the appearance matters and affects appetite. If food looks like crap to us then it is unlikely to arouse the appetite. It may taste amazing, it may be amazingly good for you, but if the appearance really turns you off then you might never try it. Fortunately there is a variety of food out there which is good for you, which tastes great and also looks great.

• interesting concept

Most Helpful Girl

• They would have sex with a and not even look at b.

• i agree people dont see past the appearance

• speak for your self please. id choose happiness offer pettiness any day of the week. not all men are all men are alike.