Guys who do you choose?

do you

A) chose a woman who is so pretty and beautiful, and is really really popular but is ugly and nasty on the inside

or

B) An uglly woman, with no freinds but has the most beautiful personality you'll ever have.

just a little test to see what perception people have on beauty

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have given is two crappy options. I'd choose neither of those, I'd rather be single. Why would I want a total dick of a girl and why would I want the alternative to be a girl who I'm not even remotely attracted to?

0|3
    0|0
    • couldnt you see past the appearance on the outside? mabe if you just get to know option b and see past her appearence?

• Why do you need to see past the appearance when you can have a girl that you are attracted to as well? Are you in the business of buying products that don't appeal to you? Even when we buy food it is well known that the appearance matters and affects appetite. If food looks like crap to us then it is unlikely to arouse the appetite. It may taste amazing, it may be amazingly good for you, but if the appearance really turns you off then you might never try it. Fortunately there is a variety of food out there which is good for you, which tastes great and also looks great.

• interesting concept

Most Helpful Girl

• They would have sex with a and not even look at b.

1|0
    0|0
    • i agree people dont see past the appearance

• speak for your self please. id choose happiness offer pettiness any day of the week. not all men are all men are alike.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• neither. like Roiland said. attraction is important. I do need a girl with personality too though, but it's hard to see a girls personality because we probably get close if a girl isn't attractive. A wise man once said, I can't stare at a girl's personality from across the room.

0|0
    0|0
  • now is she ugly because her personality is amazing? no. But there has to be sexual attraction. assuming there is. if leave the mean girl (lol) alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think either one of these options is better than the other. Contrary to what some people will say, looks do matter, but there is a point. Personality matters too, though. I can't really answer the question because I wouldn't take either option, but a bad personality is a bigger turn off for me than bad looks. Hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • C) casual sex with as many attractive women as are willing, never settling for any one woman, keeping my freedom and finances intact.

I choose C.

0|2
    0|0
  • God there both fucking horrible choices. A because at least she looks physically appealing.

0|2
    0|0
  • The thing which really matters is the inner beauty because at a certain time outer beauty vanishes but the inner beauty remains as beautiful as it was earlier. And will remain the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • i choose neither i wait for a Godly woman who exemplifies what a Christian man is told to look for in a woman by Peverbs 31

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, A) would be too frustrating to talk to
    B) wouldn't be physically attracted and also no friends will likely be clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • doeznt matter how pretty you are on the outside if you have an ugly personality you're ugly all the way around

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date either of them but I'd be friends with the 2nd girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously option B, I will have least competition from other guys while dating her. So se is best!!

0|0
    0|1
  • B you can bu ugly but look past it and there is the best girl you can whis

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very difficult

1|0
    0|0
  • can't I have somewhere in between

0|2
    0|0
  • Neither. I'd stay single

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had both so # 2

0|1
    0|0
  • A) then leave her to be single

0|0
    0|0
  • A for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • B ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • b) is the best option, but most wil chose a) irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm I think A, maybe if I'm older B

0|0
    0|0
  • A. As long as i can fuck her

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes