Guys, How do guys feel about clinginess?

The type of clingy, where the girl gets worried a lot and texts a lot, always wants something more; not sex. But just constantly wants too just talk and is always goofy. Does it come off bad or good when your friends with girl who acts this way?
For most of the time does it bother a guy if a girl comes off text a lot or just wants to talk or come off a small neediness for a person, even if it's just a friend.
Thank you all for the comments, it really helped me see see clearly into things. Thank you to eveyone☺😊

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It's annoying if she's a friend, it's adorable and loveable if she's someone I'm attracted to and romantically interested in.