Guys, How do guys feel about clinginess?

The type of clingy, where the girl gets worried a lot and texts a lot, always wants something more; not sex. But just constantly wants too just talk and is always goofy. Does it come off bad or good when your friends with girl who acts this way?
For most of the time does it bother a guy if a girl comes off text a lot or just wants to talk or come off a small neediness for a person, even if it's just a friend.
Updates:
Thank you all for the comments, it really helped me see see clearly into things. Thank you to eveyone☺😊

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's annoying if she's a friend, it's adorable and loveable if she's someone I'm attracted to and romantically interested in.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• clingy is two basic kinds: the first where they just love being close and can't get enough. The second is driven by insecurity and lack of trust. What makes it difficult, is that I love the first kind and find it adorable, but can't stand the second type. I think _most_ guys would say the same (although some hate about clinginess at all, some love it all)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope doesn't bother me, I over explain in texts and write a lot in texts. I think it's sweet of her to call to make sure I'm ok, I'd do the same thing as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, it depends on the girl. Does she want to be more than friends? Or is she strictly friends with me? If it's the latter, than yes it bothers me a lot. this my view on clingy girl. overall cute but depends on the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if the guy truly wants you. Never a bad thing in my opinion if a girl wants to always talk and know what your doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way you put it, is fine with me, as long as she understands when I can't talk that day, and that I won't always be able to do what she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • clingy girls make the best girlfriends because you can always trust them and because they tend to tell you the truth even when it might hurt a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure irritates me sometime. But I never let her know. I want to keep her mine forever... these are few sacrifices I am ready to do😺

0|0
    0|0
  • no i actually thinks its really cute when a girl is a little clingy. as long as she's not obsessively so! then i start worrying that she might have a few loose screws

0|0
    0|0
  • I think clingy girlfriends seem to make the best girlfriend and their more faithful.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is so damn annoying. Two can be a couple, it shouldn't literally mean become one.

0|0
    0|1
  • mabey it means you just love him and jou to nervers that there is gonna hapenig somthing whit thet person?

0|0
    0|0
  • it shows the care of the girl, i like that, but dont get on my ass because i talk to a girl to get my order at kfc or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met a clingy girl and I would appreciate that 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but I don't think most guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bothers me a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. just no

0|0
    0|0
  • you are good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes the girl less paranoid if she's in constant contact with her partner. Its really nice when a couple just sit and talk

0|0
    0|0
  • the I wish I had a girl who'd do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be nice. Also it can be annoying sometimes and too much

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes