Do you wear a watch or do you use your mobile phone instead to look up the time?

• i wear a watch
    Vote A
  • i use my phone instead
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• funny story my best friend got me a atch last year for my birthday and i promised to wear it everyday and i was trying to break out of the habit of looking on my phone for the time and use the wonderful watch that my friend gave me but nope it never worked so i barely wear the watch now and if i do it's only for decoration cause i dont use it lol the phone is just easier to use

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to use a watch but the battery died about 5 months ago and I'm too lazy to get it replaced so I started using my phone.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 11

• My watch strap broke about six years ago, so I took it back to the manufacturer, and they told me it couldn't be repaired. This was a reasonably expensive watch that had been a gift, so I kept hold of it, and was able to get it repaired in South Africa for pennies.

However, in the intervening six months or so, I completely lost the habit of wearing it, and started to use my phone, which I still do.

If the strap hadn't broken, I'm pretty sure I'd still wear it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally I use my phone, but I have a watch in my work stuff because there are times that pulling my phone out could get me in a lot of trouble at work. Also phone batteries go dead far more often than watch batteries.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to wear a watch but I've come to rely on my phone for the time now. I don't really like to wear a watch because it kinda feels restricting on my wrist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do wear a watch. But it's a memento, and it's time has long ceased. For the actual time, I use my phone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear a watch sometimes for style but I still look at my phone for time

0|1
    0|0
  • i tried wearing watches for some time. they just annoy me and the worst is that you feel naked when not wearing them while used to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Phone but the only watch I own was a gift and worth way more money.

0|1
    0|0
  • I carry a pocket watch a lot of the time, especially at work.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use my cell phone. However, I'm saving up for a nice pocket watch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use my phone only because I don't have a working watch. If they did work I'd use my watch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear a watch.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes