Do you wear a watch or do you use your mobile phone instead to look up the time?

• i wear a watch
  • i use my phone instead

912

Most Helpful Girl

• funny story my best friend got me a atch last year for my birthday and i promised to wear it everyday and i was trying to break out of the habit of looking on my phone for the time and use the wonderful watch that my friend gave me but nope it never worked so i barely wear the watch now and if i do it's only for decoration cause i dont use it lol the phone is just easier to use

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to use a watch but the battery died about 5 months ago and I'm too lazy to get it replaced so I started using my phone.