How do I deal with being hurt again and again?

I have been manipulated and or treated like trash by everyone in my life. I am very hurt by this and I feel a lot of anger and pain from this. How do I deal with these emotions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Withdraw and cut almost everyone out of your life. If they fucked you over, they're gone. Concentrate on you, the things you enjoy, and what you want to do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• the best way to release them some how. cause you dont need to hold them in. some people play sports others work out but release them some how

0|0
    0|0
  • find someone who has been treated the same like you and enjoy the feeling to know that he will never ever do that you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know some friends who can help you. Their names are Jack Daniels and Johnnie Walker.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to educate yourself on manipulation and warning signs of these negative people. It will help you deal with your emotions because you're going to feel some resolution in the learning process. Learn to establish appropriate boundaries with people and don't get close to anyone until you truly know them. If you need to cut people out, do it, and you won't regret it. Establish high standards for yourself and the people you associate with, and your self-esteem will increase.

0|0
    0|0
  • IF YOUR HURT OVER AND OVER

That simply means,.. YOU HAVE TO LEARN

We never knew why things happens to us over and over,.. as we dont understand ourselves,..

People may tell us, "THere is something wrong with you"

And they are wrong, because no one ever told us, how to figure out that problem with ourselves

we are the only one who could teach ourselves to be better

So what to do, WE HAVE TO CUT OUT
    asking "WHY?"

INSTEAD,.. remember,. what gets you hurt over and over,.. and NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN

UNDERSTAND Why people does that to you

And you'll know to yourself why

Understand more of OTHER PEOPLE, more than we understand ourselves

IF we do that, we will figure out WHY they became like that
    instead of asking yourself, why did they ever do that to me

FIND A SOLUTION THROUGH UNDERSTANDING OTHERS,.
    So you can understand yourself more

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes