Which Gagger do you have a hard time telling apart :) ?

Which Gaggers do you have a hard time telling apart?
For me it is FýrdracaDócincel and JustinTheGreat. Have no idea why, tho... LOL xD
What about you? Do you have a hard time telling some Gagger apart? If so, which ones? :)

55

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Forewarning, I have terrible memory.
    On Gag, I forget:
    Like all of the women 18-28 who have their real pictures up and have lots of male followers. (except the blonde one, she sticks out, and the brown haired one with the halo, I remember her picture now)
    And out of the men, basically all of them 18-30 XD a lot of the names are random letters and numbers and the pictures aren't easy to remember. So, they all mix together.
    I do remember some though.