Should I even go to prom on Friday?

Here's the deal. Prom is on Friday. We are supposed to arrive at the cafeteria of my school at 5:30pm. We are not allowed to be dropped off and have to bus from the middle school over unless we have a yellow prom parking pass. They have police checking every car when it enters the high school parking lot. We are also getting security checked when we get into the cafeteria. We are not allowed to bring a change of clothes. Apparently people last year were taking their tuxedo shirts off and girls were changing into underwear and tank tops. If we bring anything bigger than a wallet or small clutch purse it's not permitted to go on the bus and stays at school. Those also get checked too. We do prom walk and get on the buses to leave at 7pm. We get at the hotel at 8:30pm and eat dinner (the whole thing is being held in the main ballroom). At 1am is when the movie room the other ballroom opens. 1:30am is when the breakfast buffet comes out. We are supposed to leave at 4am. We are not allowed to leave unless a parent comes and signs us out. They have security at all exits of both ballrooms and in the lobby. They have a female police officer in the girls bathroom by the sink and a male one in the boys bathroom at all times. They will have a DJ playing music all night, 4 photo booths, candy bar, cookie and cake bar, energy drink bar, ice cream sundae bar, soda bar, and snow cone bar. We will get back at approximately 5am. I already have my dress and hair appointment. The prom ticket was expensive as well. I am going with my friends and a senior invited us to sit at her table. (It's senior prom but if they invite underclassmen you can go as well). I am getting a ride to the school with the senior but my mom has to pick me up. We are not allowed to drive to the hotel the prom is being held at and if we do we are not allowed in. We have to take the buses.
  • Yeah you should go
  • No don't go
Let's just say it was a little over $600 total on everything including dress, prom ticket, hair appointment, shoes etc
*******

102

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want someone to cum on that pretty little face you got yes if not then no anyone under a junior doesn't really have a place at prom

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were my daughter you would be going. If you didn't want to go, you would be getting a job and paying back the cost of everything. There is no reason for you not to go. Unless you plan on doing something illegal, I don't know why you wouldn't go.