Will something bad happen or am I just overthinking it?

So earlier today, my sister was picking me up from school. She wanted to go to this one grocery store on the way home, and the grocery store was located on the right, so we took a right turn and at the same time, went right in front of this one car, apparently cutting them off in process by accident. They proceeded to flip us off twice. At that moment, I recognized them as these hood kids who go to my school. I happen to have the same class with one of them, unfortunately. I'm afraid that they'll try to do or say something tomorrow at school. Do you think that they will start something tomorrow at school, or am I just overthinking it? I mean, it wouldn't make sense to still be mad at something as small as this, especially since it only lasted like 2 seconds, but then again you can never be sure.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Some people hold grudges for crazy reasons if you really don't trust these guys keep an eye on them and watch your back. Rather be suspicious of them than oblivious. Try to avoid all confrontation.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes