Do you ever just get sick of yourself?

Im sick of myself.

721

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Quite often really. Cried myself to sleep last night actually. I want to be someone different, someone people want to be around instead of the guy nobody gives two shits about. Realized last night that I've met 2 new people in the last 10 years, and one of those no longer speaks to me.

• wanna talk about it? how is that?
      im so sorry.

• OK. but I'm not sure I can give a good reason, been trying to figure it out myself.

• i feel you. i may as well be the queen of all things half done and miscommunicated. so i dont really care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to Gag Town.
    Yes, I think we All have a Time down the Thin Line, When We get Fed up with Our Selves, not just with Others.
    However, with Change, it can Make or Break a Difference Here, dear.
    Good Luck. xx