Do you ever just get sick of yourself?

Im sick of myself.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Quite often really. Cried myself to sleep last night actually. I want to be someone different, someone people want to be around instead of the guy nobody gives two shits about. Realized last night that I've met 2 new people in the last 10 years, and one of those no longer speaks to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • wanna talk about it? how is that?
      im so sorry.

• Show All
    • OK. but I'm not sure I can give a good reason, been trying to figure it out myself.

• i feel you. i may as well be the queen of all things half done and miscommunicated. so i dont really care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to Gag Town.
    Yes, I think we All have a Time down the Thin Line, When We get Fed up with Our Selves, not just with Others.
    However, with Change, it can Make or Break a Difference Here, dear.
    Good Luck. xx

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Sick of the tension, sick of the stress, sick of the close calls, sick of the hate, sick of my looks, sick of being alive, sick of being an adult, I AM SICK OF MY LIFE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykpVNoHienM

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your definition. I mean, I know I'm not regular and even tho it would be nice, I wouldn't trade with anyone. I think you should value yourself more, cuz you're probably awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • never. we get life once as we dont know what happens afterward. enjoy the world untill ur in it. there is no time for getting sick.

1|0
    0|0
  • everyone boy or girl gets sick of themselves but you have to find a strong sense of purpose I promise life's filled with hardships but it's really quite easy if you want it to be

0|0
    0|0
  • I get sick of myself always accidently hitting my hand or arm against different things... or always biting the inside of my cheek. AARRGG

0|1
    0|0
  • we all do but it how we react that mack us different do something about it don't just cry about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea. When I take my morning pills without having eaten breakfast first, I do indeed get quite sick of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, i enjoy my boring semi routine life of waking up, jerking off, going to uni, going to gym, visiting friends, and coming home and sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i get sick of being a caring person to those in my family that take advantage of my kindness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day

1|0
    0|0
    • Because I feel worthless, and I feel like I'll never be good enough for myself or any one else.. How about you?

• I feel like my presence and energy is something that needs to be cleaned up and thrown out with shit. Im an odd and useless waist of time and energy. Look in the mirror and see all the dumb shit. Horrible person

• same

1|0
    0|0
  • yes im too nice at times

1|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a time when I'm not

0|0
    0|0
    • And why is that

• Show All
    • I know what you mean. I feel disgusting and defective. Mm..

• The best I can explain, it's like being trapped inside a dark room with hateful voices.

• got the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • yup yup

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time but then again I have numerous personalities which kinda makes me get sick with another personality as all of them are "active" at all times

0|0
    0|0
  • all the f***ing time 😐 and right now 😐 I feel like shit for a lot reasons in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, not really

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe when I was younger but I'm use to myself now at this age

What Girls Said 6

• Yep, especially when I have slept in a while or my Adderall wears off

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sick of my circumstances and justice system but not myself..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

1|0
    0|0
    • Care to share

• I dont know. I mean I think I just get tired but more of my image. I get tired of how dumb I can be sometimes. For example, last week I went on an hour drive and forgot to put gas. I had less than a quarter of gas and there were no gas stations here. Like who the hell doesn't put gas before a trip like that?

• I feel ya

• I knew I wasn't the only one.

1|0
    0|0
    • Mm. Explain

• Sometimes I get sick of the way I am, I wonder why anybody would even want to be around me. Some days I just get sick of my own face.🙄

• Yeah... i feel you. Feel like a sack of disgusting skin.

• Why are you sick of yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't i just get sick of other people sometimes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes