Is this a crush or something bigger?

So I've developed feelings for this guy recently, but it's strange. It's like, I would love to start dating and all but I'm ok with just staying friends. In fact I'm not even aiming for a relationship. I just really want to be there for him, and bond with him. I want him to know that he can rely on me. I want to hang with him and play video games with him (casual or a date). I want to hug all of his problems away (I'm weird about hugs sooo), and see him smile. I don't know... it's... different. I feel like this is bigger than a crush, but maybe I'm just overthinking things. I don't know haha, I'm really bad with this sort of stuff.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• smh whichever one it may be you need to push forward and get it off your chest or leave it alone get closer to that person then you'll figure it out

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going with crush. If it was more you'd be acting on it

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, I kind of am. We play Pokemon all the time and I let him vent whenever he needs to. We've only hung out outside of work once but it was nice. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking this too much. But he certainly has a crush on me (he told me);

• Pokemon is awesome. And crushes are cute. But at least in my experience when it is more people don't just bring out the big guns they fire everything

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes