What's wrong with me?

Ok. So I'm a 13 year old girl and I don't like being the center of attention. BUT. No one ever notices me. I don't want everyone to notice me but I would like to have some people to just say hi or talk to me. All my friends get noticed and I'm just the girl in the shadows. I'm not that shy either. So what's wrong with me? And am I bad for asking this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing wrong with you! I'm sure you'd get along great with just about anybody. don't be afraid to approach others first. it shows maturity and a drive to have friends that people will like. my philosophy, life is too short to be afraid of going for what we want. and what's the worst that can happen? someone says, "no I don't want to be your friend". those people aren't worth being friends with anyway. keep rocking sister, be you and if you want friends, be bold and go after them. have fun with life! 😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not bad for asking this at all! I went through the same thing. You don't need to be the center of attention for people to notice you. Try smiling at people as you pass them, they will be more inclined to say something. Try even saying hi first, or good morning or something like that. (cliche but it works). And hopefully, you will gain more friendships along the way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It is not bad to ask, it is the best thing you can do. Trying to get an answer for what is bothering you.

There is nothing wrong with you. I'd suggest to be you the one to say hi to others and see what happens!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your never bad to ask anything I'm confused you say your not noticed but your friends are Are we talking about boys If so sometimes its good to be different Find out an interest they may have Study it and then use it to start a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • its hard to find people who can see. .. and think like you. . time will place you where you belong

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • never bad im sorry you feel that way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You have to step out to other people too for them to notice you.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes