What's wrong with me?

Ok. So I'm a 13 year old girl and I don't like being the center of attention. BUT. No one ever notices me. I don't want everyone to notice me but I would like to have some people to just say hi or talk to me. All my friends get noticed and I'm just the girl in the shadows. I'm not that shy either. So what's wrong with me? And am I bad for asking this?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing wrong with you! I'm sure you'd get along great with just about anybody. don't be afraid to approach others first. it shows maturity and a drive to have friends that people will like. my philosophy, life is too short to be afraid of going for what we want. and what's the worst that can happen? someone says, "no I don't want to be your friend". those people aren't worth being friends with anyway. keep rocking sister, be you and if you want friends, be bold and go after them. have fun with life! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not bad for asking this at all! I went through the same thing. You don't need to be the center of attention for people to notice you. Try smiling at people as you pass them, they will be more inclined to say something. Try even saying hi first, or good morning or something like that. (cliche but it works). And hopefully, you will gain more friendships along the way.