Where is my life headed?

I'm a very indecisive person. I have many goals but with time and facts they change. I've already opted out of university because, i'm worried about the repercussions.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, the decisions you make at your age have a huge impact on your life but I will say that there are many directions that one can take that lead to a good life. I like going the university route because that's the route I took, but there are ways to success that don't include that.

However, you say you have many goals. How did opting out of university help you with those goals?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is goals won't do anything without action to achieve them. So it's all well and good to know what you want, but you need to move and grow to achieve them.
    If prioritise your goals into what's most important to least, then of the important ones what is realistic?
    Then what to you need to do to achieve that?

I'm not sure what the repercussions of going to uni would do negatively to your life, but if it's not necessary to achieve your main driver then that may a good choice for you.
    If it is, revisiting that decision is an option

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• really can't say where your life is headed. what are the repercussions of going to college that would cause you to opt out of going?

0|0
    0|0
    • if I were to go I could end up changing my mind on courses

• well it's ok to change your mind. i know people who changed their minds multiple times. the goal is just to get the degree which will significantly increase your earning power throughout life and of course college just helps improve education and intellect

• life is a mystery.. I don't think you can tell what will happen in the future.. just prepare for whatever you can..

0|0
    0|0
  • what repercussions are there from going to college. ? other than learning something?

0|0
    0|0
  • what repercussions worry you about university

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• define your goals please :)

after finishing my graduation, I did something completely different n experimental

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes