What do girls think of a guy who has baby face?

Girls, What do yoy think of a guy who has baby face? I have been mistaken as a highschool student a lot of time. Even though I told them I'm 2nd year university student. They still don't remember. Even some highschool student mistake me as their friend... It's hurts my pride sometimes -_-

93

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. It was just last night when I was getting two tickets for a movie with a friend and I got the child ticket. I think it's nice someone finally has the same problem. Don't take offense to it because you'll love it as you get older. I've learned to laugh and joke around at people's expressions when I tell them I'm in my twenties and I look like I'm in high school.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a baby face. I am in 4th year of college. If I ever trim a few hairs on my face, my classmates start telling me about it. I really wish to look like a man. But I don't want to shave because that will forever make my skin rough. Hence I am not getting a beard. I think my destiny is to stay a boy forever.

• I tried to grow beard but people say it's disgusting so I shaved it. Looking like a man really save us up some problems.