What do girls think of a guy who has baby face?

Girls, What do yoy think of a guy who has baby face? I have been mistaken as a highschool student a lot of time. Even though I told them I'm 2nd year university student. They still don't remember. Even some highschool student mistake me as their friend... It's hurts my pride sometimes -_-

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. It was just last night when I was getting two tickets for a movie with a friend and I got the child ticket. I think it's nice someone finally has the same problem. Don't take offense to it because you'll love it as you get older. I've learned to laugh and joke around at people's expressions when I tell them I'm in my twenties and I look like I'm in high school.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a baby face. I am in 4th year of college. If I ever trim a few hairs on my face, my classmates start telling me about it. I really wish to look like a man. But I don't want to shave because that will forever make my skin rough. Hence I am not getting a beard. I think my destiny is to stay a boy forever.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried to grow beard but people say it's disgusting so I shaved it. Looking like a man really save us up some problems.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather someone tell me I have a baby-face. The other day a young coworker told me he thought I was 26... but then again he also told me I looked like the blue eyed version of Angeline Jolie so that tells me that he is crazy as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Babyface is not a bad thing. And I find most guys with baby face adorable. (Have no idea if that helps in any way.)
    But hey, look on the bright side. If you ever get into acting you'll get casted a lot more because you look like a teenager.

0|0
    0|0
  • awwe thats very cute on a guy... especially thin guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into baby faces, I don't have one and none of my crushes ever did. Lots of people do though, Selena Gomez is huge, she has a very sweet babyface but lots of people find her super sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not what I'm attracted to partner wise but it otherwise doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish guys appreciated their baby faces, it's so cute 😭😭 don't try to man up it'll ruin everything

0|0
    0|0
    • It's annoying sometimes. For example, I and my dad went to buy a car, the staff even ask me if I'm old enough to drive...

• oh that's true. but hey, it's always good to look young!

• They can be cute! Especially if they're awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is really cute if it suits you. nothing bad about having a baby face

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I only know of one incident like this. A girl I knew at work had some guy that really wanted to get together with her, but when he'd ask her out, she always told him 'no'. He finally asked her why, and she told him, "because you have a baby face, and I just don't like guys with baby faces."

That seems pretty shallow, but that's what she told him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you asked for I. D alot? That's when a babyface is problematic

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • Nope. I tried to grow beard before but people say it's disgusting.

• Somehow, there are people who can recognize it but some do not.

Recommended myTakes