What does "some other time" mean?

A guy who is my ex-classmate texted me go out for lunch on weekdays suddenly. We are not close during class. I had to go to office that day. I told him I would go office. He said some other time and he doesn't text me anymore.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• When women say it, it means "Go kick rocks. Don't bother me anymore".

When men say it, it means "Some other time".

The fact that he hasn't texted you anymore leads me to believe that he's decided that things aren't going anywhere with you (you didn't say if you'd talked/texted other than just the lunch thing) so he just stopped texting.