How do you come to use this app?

I thought of using it for one purpose and it was helping me with a girl crush... and then I started using it... and I loved it... and some person cause me to continue using this app...
anyone here who wants to share how you started using it...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I new it as a website first (you know it is also a website right?) and I was looking for input on underwear :p

0|1
    0|0
    • no I don't know that they have a web site too.. I mean I always thought it was just app...😱haha lol underwear really😂

• Show All
    • thanks for MHO

• yep no problem , I gave it cause you taught me something.. so its give and take... bye 👋

Most Helpful Guy

• I was bored one day while going through Google Play Store and came across this app. Needless to say, I know my knowledge on women is never going to be flawless. That's why I thought I'd ask the ladies any questions I may have about women personally, and that maybe I could help a lady out in her own endeavor for knowledge about men.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I needed advice from guys about a situation I was in, but I didn't want to talk to my guy friends about it so I ended up here and never left.

0|0
    0|0
    • how long ago

• Show All
    • Not really, but my guy friends knew the guy I had questions about and the situation would have gotten more awkward so I came here anonymously where no one knew me or the guy.

• oh... I think I also planned to do anonymous chats.. but felt that people will think that I am fake... so generally prefer non anonymous...

• For fun!

0|1
    0|0
  • I found wile looking for something on google

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It showed up on Google Play and I was interested what it might be. And now I'm answering so many questions!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • i started on this site before there was an app. i had a question about relationships and just googled it and this site popped up... and as they say 'the rest is history'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes