How do you come to use this app?

I thought of using it for one purpose and it was helping me with a girl crush... and then I started using it... and I loved it... and some person cause me to continue using this app...
anyone here who wants to share how you started using it...

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I new it as a website first (you know it is also a website right?) and I was looking for input on underwear :p

• no I don't know that they have a web site too.. I mean I always thought it was just app...😱haha lol underwear really😂

• thanks for MHO

• yep no problem , I gave it cause you taught me something.. so its give and take... bye 👋

Most Helpful Guy

• I was bored one day while going through Google Play Store and came across this app. Needless to say, I know my knowledge on women is never going to be flawless. That's why I thought I'd ask the ladies any questions I may have about women personally, and that maybe I could help a lady out in her own endeavor for knowledge about men.