Can I expect it in return?

I am a nice guy (as long as no one makes me angry πŸ˜‚) so is it wrong to expect the same from people... I mean near me in life all loves me... but is it too much to expect from guys or gals who is in online only... I mean not a part of my real life yet.. just met in online and is talking... friends or girlfriend...☺😊haha...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think you can expect, especially on the internet, that just because you are nice that people will be nice in return. i mean it is the hope that being a good person will mean people will treat you well in return but the reality is people can behave a certain way regardless of how someone behaves towards them

0|1
    0|0
    • oh OK bro...

• Show All
    • thanks for MHO

• yep no problem

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• It's the Internet. It's filled with keyboard warriors and a bunch of douchebags who will openly be rude because they know there isn't much that can be done against them if they were to shit talk you. Me, personally, I would only start being rude to a person (in real life or online) if I got to know them better and we were both comfortable joking around in a mean way with one another.

Online, you can't always expect everyone to be all too kind in return. There are plenty of people who will be. I understand that it's kind of a gamble, but you shouldn't let this change you. Be kind. Be you. If people have a problem with that, they have issues.

0|1
    0|0
    • oh thanks bro... and I also talk bad with my friends... and they are worse toward me...

• Show All
    • haha I don't go all out, I keep my limits even with them.. but they don't , I don't mind it...πŸ˜‚

• and I only restrict my words... but not my hands... lol they always get some beating... from me but never learn...

• Obviously. If I treat you like shit, I'd expect the same in return and even worse. That's why you can expect more kindness back if you are kind. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • oh... I wish all are like you... I had some worse talk while in online...

Recommended myTakes