Can I expect it in return?

I am a nice guy (as long as no one makes me angry πŸ˜‚) so is it wrong to expect the same from people... I mean near me in life all loves me... but is it too much to expect from guys or gals who is in online only... I mean not a part of my real life yet.. just met in online and is talking... friends or girlfriend...☺😊haha...

03

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think you can expect, especially on the internet, that just because you are nice that people will be nice in return. i mean it is the hope that being a good person will mean people will treat you well in return but the reality is people can behave a certain way regardless of how someone behaves towards them

• oh OK bro...

• thanks for MHO

• yep no problem