Who agrees that piercings in general are only for sluts?

Especially tongue rings like what's necessary of getting one? Lol I would love to see who disagrees with this. Never knew what was so cool about following everyone else getting piercings.

416

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be right. I think porn stars typically have tongue piercings. I think the tongue piercings help stimulate their partner (s) effectively when performing oral sex scenes. So could be that some girls follow what they see in porn, because who knows?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like piercings don't get one. Simple as that. I'm pretty sure there are morr important things in your life to focus on than people you don't even know getting piercings and if there isn't then I'm sorry and you should find one.