Does attractive face beats attractive body?

So, a funny thing happened today. I was waiting for a bus at a bus station and there was one more girl there waiting too. Her body was so amazing! really nicely dressed, nice legs, tight ass, nice boobs, everything was perfect. I couldn't stop looking at her, I wished I was as hot as her. But then I saw her face and it wasn't anything special. Not ugly but not to my liking either. On the other hand, I was wearing a casual cloths (jeans and t-shirt) and I'm not as nearly as hot she is. But I do have a really pretty face. That's the only thing I got, lol. So while we were waiting for the bus, a guy passed by. He was really good looking. He was just passing and we both looked at him. On my surprise, he didn't even look at her, he was just looking at me. He stared at me for like 4 seconds while passing. Why did he look at me only, was it because I have a prettier face then the hot girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Decent body and bland face beats bad body and decent face.

Great face and okay body beats great body and okay face.

If you're a girl, if you're slim, face matters more than a better body.

If you're fat, that matters more than your face.

1|0
    0|0
    • its true a body will leave with age or pastries but the face will stay the same. that being said tho body is VERY importnat

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd rather date someone with an average/ok face and a great body than a pretty face but very unattractive body because it's about the complete package-and the body takes up more space than the face, so, if 80%is awesome, the rest can be just ok :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe he enjoys beauty. Not all men are out drooling over sexy bodies fantasizing about a hot ride. Just a thought, a bull with a perfect body can kill a matador and a beautiful snake can be just as lethal as an ugly one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It differs. I don't really care about face at all, and I don't care about body unless someone is completely bone-skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • it could be. different guys like different things. either way neither reveal what's inside

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the body off baywatch, face off crimewatch style doesn't sit well with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye beat everything for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • face

0|0
    0|0
  • a pretty face will always catch a blokes eye

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll take a hot body over a hot face any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • good body is a must

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes