Do you have a set routine of things you do daily?

Do you have a set routine of things you do daily?

Or do you have different plans everyday (apart from work of course)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have any plans for any day i just do what i wish to do.. bt i want to have a routine ... any suggestions?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Other than work and stuff: Wake up late, eat, clean myself up, workout for 1 hour, spend most of the day working on video game crafts, play video games late at night, sleep

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• To a degree , yes , I put certain things in certain pockets to avoid losing them , bit like my Army days , when kit was packed a certain way , so you knew instinctively where they were , plus you knew were your oppo's stuff was too , if they were a casualty.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me as long as I work/learn (since I'm in college) between 8am-4pm then have time for myself the rest of the day that's a good enough routine for me. There are a few times I break that but stick with it most of the time. Speaking of which I have a lab report I have to type up...

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have no routine but usually up early in morning like 5:00 a. m. i can't sleep long wish i could. I never know what I'm doing from one day to the next unless
    i have a doctors appointment or therapy appointment than that's different.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day is different. I make plans, most of them fall through because life comes up. In the end though, when things don't go as planned, it makes everything else interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • gym, training.

those are about the only 2 set routine things I have that aren't comparable to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're more things I plan to do. But a specific routine will only work so long before it falls out of the sky dead

1|0
    0|0
  • in general no, usually I have surprise during job or holiday some times necessary and out of table I have

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do have a routine, and it gets old REALLY fast...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do have a daily-routine. I've streamlined my life for maximum output and productivity.

1|0
    0|0
  • i actually try to change my routine everyday, when i had school yes it was the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • my routine is fix I am panctual and discipline towards my routine

1|0
    0|0
  • yes of course it helps you keep track of things you need to do, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • different plan daily.. what about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much no plans at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • just my bm's

1|0
    0|0
  • routine unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a set routine of things i do daily

1|0
    0|0
  • yes same thing every day

1|0
    0|0
  • gym and taekwondo

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Morning routine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup many things are done on set routine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I committed a certain amount of time to drawing every day and made noticeable improvement in a relatively short period. it really convinced me consistency is the key to progress.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup a routine helps to utilize your day in a efficient manner and can also schedule your work in easy way according to priority of the work to be done

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• pee
    wash my hands
    wash my face
    apply moisturizer
    brush my teeth
    eat
    brush my tongue
    take care of my pets
    go to school
    come home
    pee
    wash my hands
    cook
    eat
    study/workout/watch tv sprinkled in the day

1|0
    0|0
  • A little maybe, I mostly wing it and make a plan when it's time. Usually, it's only my morning I make plans for.

1|0
    0|0
  • hygiene stuff is the same. everything else changes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I am a perfectionist for my daily list!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i pray everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorta. In the morning, I try to stick to a routine as much as possible, but in the afternoon I just do whatever

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes