Lets play the Donald Trump game, you have 150 characters to say the dumbest government decision you make of the legislative branch were ur slaves?

In light of him complaining that he wants to shut the government down because people aren't doing exactly what he tells them. The idea is to try to match his tweet stupidity
I want to hire Bernie madoff as the head of fort knox security

36

Most Helpful Girl

• "The idea is to try to match his tweet stupidity" It's going to take me a lot of beers to get down to that level...

• Here's a sober attempt: "I can't understand all the smart people, so whatever they say must be fake news"

• "Math is hard!" Oh, wait, that wasn't Trump.
      Oh, I know! "I am not a crook". Aww sh! t, wrong again.

Most Helpful Guy