Help me, please?

I feel like I'm drowning... I feel like I'm watching from the outside of my peers... I don't know what to do anymore... I'm tired, I'm lonely, a freak, a weirdo, a creep. I haven't made a friend in three years, not one. I've been treated like the plague by everyone. I don't know what I should do, it hurts. I pretend to be happy infront of my family, but it's becoming harder and harder to keep up the fa├žade. I tried making friends but no results. At first I thought maybe I could hold out until I graduate, but then what? I live the rest of my life as an outsider? I'm not sure I could live a life like that. Please help me, I don't know what else to do.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like that too, i have anxiety, its hard to be around many people, im also a weirdo, i tell so many jokes, got a really dude-ish humor, which kida scares people away?

I had depression tho, i wanted to kill myself, but i didn't, im happy i didn't.
    See life as you're running a marathon, you can stop, cause you'll never make it, you also can't always run, you have to slow down, if you keep on running you will fall, you have to find your own way to get to the finish line. It can take some time, but when you do it will get easier.

Hope you'll get better! :)

• All us ''weirdos'' should get together sometime. NO NORMAL PEOPLE ALLOWED

• @Finnick yeah, everyone get together n just be weird together, would be awesome

Most Helpful Guy

• stop thinking of yourself as weird. if someone thinks your weird think their weird back, lol.
    find a hobby that you will meet people doing eventually you'll make friends there by being open to share ideas with them about the thing your doing. don't push it just let it happen. trust me it'll work if you believe that your weird and that's normal. everybody is weird its just some people get together and call other people weird making the other people feel weirder.