Would you prefer to have an import car or an American muscle car?

• Import
  • American Muscle

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather have a motorcycle. They're way faster and more fun than ANY car. :)

To answer this question, go drive a Mustang GT and a BMW 435i. I think that will answer your question.

Oh, and if'n you don't have fifty grand to spend on a car, do drive the Mazda3 - the GT one with the bigger motor. It is THE top pick out of more than forty compact cars. Check out Car and Driver's reports on them.

Wife had a 325Cic 'vert, then a C250 coupe. We were going to order a new 235i convertible but with a reasonable option package it was well over fifty thou. We got a Mazda3 GT hatch for about $26K. Drives just like a bimmer, and comes with heated leather seats, nav, b-u camera, roof, all the whistles and bells.

Most Helpful Girl

• American muscle just because I like big, fast, obnoxiously loud motors, cammed out with a badass exhaust. But I do also enjoy the simplicity of modding imports too.