Is it dangerous to buy drugs off random people at night by yourself as a kid?

The drug - cannabis
  • Yes
  • No

68

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes especially from random people. You don't know what their putting in that, you could get robbed or beat up, or the person could be an undercover cop. You should be a lot smarter than this.

• I highly doubt there will be an undercover cop for weed deals.
      Yeah, you never know what's in it but gotta take the risk.

• In some pleases it's not legal and you're underage too but if you're wanting to take those risks, knock yourself out. After all you did come on here asking if it was dangerous or not. A majority of the people are telling you it's really not safe but hey... guess some people just have to learn the hard way.

• Let's hope I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a male you should be alright. Just be aware of your surroundings, know how to defend yourself, and don't give them the money until the weed is in your hand.

• I'll keep this in mind. Thankyou