Is it dangerous to buy drugs off random people at night by yourself as a kid?

The drug - cannabis
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes especially from random people. You don't know what their putting in that, you could get robbed or beat up, or the person could be an undercover cop. You should be a lot smarter than this.

0|0
    0|0
    • I highly doubt there will be an undercover cop for weed deals.
      Yeah, you never know what's in it but gotta take the risk.

• In some pleases it's not legal and you're underage too but if you're wanting to take those risks, knock yourself out. After all you did come on here asking if it was dangerous or not. A majority of the people are telling you it's really not safe but hey... guess some people just have to learn the hard way.

• Let's hope I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a male you should be alright. Just be aware of your surroundings, know how to defend yourself, and don't give them the money until the weed is in your hand.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'll keep this in mind. Thankyou

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Of course it is! You can lose brain cells from weed if you smoke it while you're under the age of 18. And I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell it to kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell it to anyone lmao

• Show All
    • Yeah haha! Would be fantastic for me, want to switch places?

• @Daylow Recreational weed is legal there if you're over 21

• Bruh. Don't do it. Don't smoke if you can help it. But if you do, get connections from someone who is trustworthy or you'll get mugged, ripped off, or kidnapped.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be an idiot if you actually think it's not lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • you can get robbed I guess, but why buy off random people? just ask around and one of your friends will help you get some
    that's how I started buying

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. Duh.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Most often no. They just want money and you just want weed

But obviously randomly running around trying to score the mary jane could be an issue cause you have to go up to rather shady suspicious dudes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes cannabis isn't dangerous on it's own but if you get from the wrong person it could be laced or you could get jumped. I used to smoke weed but I was friends with the people who sold the weed none of them were strangers

0|0
    0|0
  • the point here isn't only buying at night from random people but smoking its self ! you will not be able to handle things later when you grow up Just don't begin it seriously or your gonna regret it. seek medical help before it gets out of control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah dude it's fine, the dealer is probably a dumb hippy anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would that not be dangerous?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where u live

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes