Enterprise and you?

what are the worst things​ people have done to u and thing u did?

12

What Guys Said 2

• of course my old friend accused me of stealing , don't want to talk much about it... it happened 10 yes before and it still makes my blood boil... and what I did , was telling my friends mom about his girlfriend... haha , yeah I was little mean... I agree.. but it was a part of my childishness and happened long to. e ago nearly 8 years.. ..πŸ˜‚

• well a guy has hit me in the nuts once, because he thought i was his friend. turns out he was just drunk...

What Girls Said 1

• It's actually more of a funny story but my guy friend sat behind me in class and thought it would be funny to unhook my strapless bra because the guy I liked was sitting beside me. My revenge came when he stupidly told me he was wearing an embarrassing pair of boxers, so during gym I pulled his shorts down when he was talking to the girl he liked. We are still good friends and do stupid pranks like this all the time, but they are super embarrassing in the moment.