Im thinking of gttning back into a relationship. im asking bc I don't know. would anyone give me a chance?

• i would
  • HELL NO

07

Most Helpful Guy

• look Missy. go ahead be shy, be weird. be whoever you want to be today, you're 15, getting back into it... hahah you haven't even started... the relationships get even weirder more complex and down right comedic, and at times painful as you go on.
    don't stress. just remember, brush your teeth, shower, wear deodorant, and feel good about yourself. the right bloke will show up... after a bunch of punters pretend to be him first.