Why is a woman supposed to regret enjoying sex when she's single?

If she were to tell a date her past, then it almost always has to come with some ''sob'' story about how she regrets it, was at the lowest in her life, is a better person now, blah, blah, blah.

How about a girl with a great family that says ''yes I had sex with a couple attractive guys because I was single, didn't feel like being in a relationship at that moment and enjoyed it, no regrets whatsoever''. That's also a story too. She just felt like it.

Then out of the couple guys that can work on that, I've noticed some tend to want to continue the relationship if it's one of those sob stories and she expresses regret than the girl that's carefree when she's single.

120

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it makes it look like the girl enjoys no strings attached sex a lot. Which isn't what guys are looking for when they want a relationship.
    They want girls that wouldn't cheat on them and while correlation =/= causation, there's strong evidence that girls that have a lot of sex before getting involved , will cheat again or break the relationship when they get bored.

A sob story makes it look like she didn't really want it, and did it for more than sex (for love , for his attention, etc)
    Smart guys like me know that its usually just a coverup, and between the two id actually prefer the girl who was honest

• What about if that same girl that enjoys sex when she's single is also committed when she's in a relationship? I know several girls like that, my best friend is like that. She never cheated on a boyfriend but got cheated on by an ex boyfriend.

• If nothing bad happen in her life, does she still have to invent a sob story to get accepted into a relationship?

• Not every guy has a problem with ot. But some do.
      For me personally, id rather want her to be honest, than make up a sob story.
      But it depends on the guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ladies have fun with your bodies but be careful! Everyone should be careful :)